I’m Madison Ashley! I’m so glad you’ve found yourself here. My hope is that you’ll leave my site excited about your love story, encouraged by my words, and with a new friend in me! I’m constantly in pursuit of genuine connection, the authentic & organic, and ethereal moments of life. The moments that simply feel too good must be captured for us to remember forever.
1. I’m married to my best friend. Camden is an aerospace engineer and has a deep curiosity for the truth. We met in college at a coffee shop, spent our first summer together living on Cape Cod, and the rest is history. He makes me laugh like nobody else can, loves me unconditionally, and inspires me daily. I'm so blessed to share life with him.
2. My life was changed by a carpenter named Jesus, and I live to share the same love I was given by Him.
3. From 2021 - 2022, Camden and I moved across the country 5 times! It was a whirlwind, and overwhelming at times, but we had the best 14 months of our lives. The experiences we shared living in Boston, Atlanta, Chicago, and Los Angeles are some of my favorite memories that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.
4. I'm passionate about coffee. I’m at a coffee shop most of the time, editing away, and constantly inspired by the connection that coffee offers. I love witnessing others connect over a cup of coffee. In my spare time I help out as a barista at a local coffee shop, and I have so much fun doing it.
5. I'm a born & raised Bostonian - go Pats, Celtics, Red Sox, & Bruins (!!) - and I have a huge place in my heart for the Northeast. I grew up 5 miles from the ocean and that little beach in New Hampshire holds so many memories and nostalgia.
Madison captured our wedding so beautifully. She was so relaxed and confident during the planning and on the big day. It's a big deal to trust someone to capture such an important day but she exceeded every expectation I had! Each picture captures the warmth, love, and spirit of our wedding and I know we will look back on and cherish these photos forever.
- Emily + Hunter, August, 2022
Your wedding is about so much more than just the photos, the planning, and the flowers. It’s about the hours of thought you’ve put into every detail, the relationships that got you to this point, this next era of your love story, and so much more.
My passion is for capturing the connection, the organic moments, and how it felt. I love being a ‘fly on the wall’ on wedding days — getting to witness & capture the beauty of it all. I’m here to capture the small AND big moments you want to remember forever.
I promise you have a story worth sharing, and it’s my passion to authentically tell your story through my photographs.
Your wedding day will feel like heaven on earth.
I want to capture that for you to feel forever.